While at a local farmers market I caught a glimpse of a beautiful pint of blueberries. They were calling my name, so I picked them up and brought them home! I got up early this morning while everyone was sleeping and made my favorite blueberry muffins. As a kid my mother used to make them for me often and I LOVED THEM! Be careful not to over cook them! Enjoy!!
My Aunt’s Blueberry Muffins
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 3/4 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup of fresh blueberries
1. Combine the butter and sugar and mix in a mixer until blended together.
2. Add egg, milk and vanilla until well mixed.
3. Add all of the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Toss the blueberries with a sprinkle of flour. This way they won’t all sink to the bottom of your muffins. Stir the blueberries into the mix gently.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 18-20 mins. I always find 18 mins is just right!
Let me know if you give these a try! I would also love some links to your favorite muffins! Leave a link below in the comments!