This Irish girl loves potatoes! I can’t get enough of them and neither can the rest of my family. I am also a burger lover! I can’t tell you how much I enjoy a good burger!
We have been blessed with a large family and large group of faithful friends who we consider family.
“Friends are the family we choose”
Most of our weekends are made up of Friday night dinners with friends and Sunday dinners with family. A few years ago for Friday night dinner we came up with a “burger bar” theme! AWESOME! The hostess provides the burgers and buns and everyone else brings toppings! YUM!!!! I have also tried the burger bar for Sunday dinner. It’s a great way to feed a crowd.
I made these wedges to go along with Sunday Dinner and they were fabulous. I will definitely be making them again! They were quick and easy!
Homemade Parmesan Potato Wedges
- 10 Russet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp Canjun Seasoning
- 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash all of your potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Grated the Parmesan cheese.
- Place the potatoes, and all the ingredients into a large ziplock bag. Only use enough oil to coat the potatoes.
- Shake the bag to be sure everything mixes well and the potatoes are coated well.
- Pour the bag out on to a baking sheet.
- Bake the wedges at 400 degrees until semi-soft.
- Once the potatoes are semi-soft turn the broiler on and keep flipping them until they start to brown up. WATCH THEM CAREFULLY!!
Please feel free to let me know what you think about them! Comment below! I would love to hear from you!