I love brownies. I love chocolate. I have tried a lot of “diet” brownies and a lot of them are rubbery and dry. I have tried a combination of ingredients to get the “perfect” brownie, fudgy and moist. Until now nothing has met my expectations.
This brownie has met all of my expectations and more. I hope you enjoy it. Eat Delish.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease an 8×8 baking pan; set aside.
3. Over low heat place the butter and baking chocolate in a medium sauce pan. Stir constantly until melted. Remove and let cool.
4. Add sugar and apple sauce to the chocolate. Stir until combined.
5. Add eggs and vanilla; stir until combined.
6. In a small bowl mix the coco, flour, and baking soda together.
7. Add the flour mixture to the chocolate and stir until combined. Spread the batter into the baking pan.
8. Bake in the oven for 26 min.
All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen